“I focus primarily on bankruptcy law, both chapter 7 and chapter 13 cases, for consumers. I also practice foreclosure defense law.
I try to make the process of bankruptcy as easy and as stress-free as possible for my clients. I am easy-going, down-to-earth, and genuine. After meeting with me, my clients feel a near-instant sense of relief, knowing that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that I can help them.
I offer free in-office consultations, and I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your legal matters.”
Quick Facts about Tom Butcher:
– Practices bankruptcy law and foreclosure defense
– Office located in Eugene, OR
– Is married and has a beautiful baby boy
– Volunteers at the Senior Law Program
– Graduated from the University of Oregon School of Law
– Has lived in Oregon since 2005